Audited Financial Results
Changes in the Board
Dinesh Kumar Agarwal: The Board has appointed Mr. Dinesh Kumar Agarwal, bearing DIN: 07544757 as a Non – Executive Director of the Company with effect from 27.07.2016 in the Board Meeting held on 27th July, 2016
RESIGNATION OF DIRECTOR Mr. T. Jagdish Jain a Non – Executive Director has tendered his resignation on 20.03.2015. Accordingly, the Board had accepted the said resignation in their meeting held on 20.03.2015.
APPOINTMENT OF WOMEN DIRECTOR Mrs. R. Maheswari was inducted as an Independent Director by the Board in their meeting held on 20.03.2015. The said appointment satisfies the requirements of Section 149 of the Companies Act, 2013 as well as complies with the stipulation contained in the Revised Clause 49 of the Listing Agreement as per SEBI Circular dated 15.09.2014
Code of Conduct
Code of Fair Disclosure
Compliance Certificate under SEBI Regulations
Compliance Certificate from CAMEO Reg. 7(3)
Corporate Social Responsibility
Refex is committed to achieving high standards of environmental quality and product safety.We strive to comply with all applicable regulatory requirements as a minimum and implement programs and processes to achieve greater protection, where appropriate.We seek a healthful and safe workplace, free of occupational injury and illness.
Refex provides a secure business environment for the protection of our employees, product, materials, equipment, systems and information.
- Refex provides for employment of sub-urban residents residing in the vicinity of the factory premises.
- Refex strongly supports charitable institutions and aids in various charity programs.
- Medical Camps and Check ups are regularly aided for by Refex.
- Refex supported the victims of Tsunami in Kalpakkam by providing amenities to the disaster affected families.
- Refex continues to spread public awareness about Ozone friendly gases and practices through numerous media releases.
- Refex is a corporate partner in the community college managed by the YMCA, Chennai.